Antenatal Course in Pinner & Northwood
on your pregnancy and I hope you are feeling well. If you are you looking for an alternative to NCT classes, an Antenatal Course that supports your bump and baby then you have come to the right place.
I am Shreena, your local AAA teacher. My courses in Pinner and Stanmore provides tailor made antenatal classes which focus 50% on your birth and 50% on the early days of parenthood. As a baby product expert I can also help you save money and navigate the crazy world of “must have”baby products.
The All About Antenatal Courses in Pinner & Stanmore are 8 sessions long.
- What happens in labour and how it progresses.
- What concerns do you have about labour and how our bodies support the process
- Birth Partner tips
- Hormones of labour
- Initial baby-care following the birth
- New-born appearance and what to expect in the first few weeks
- Crying solutions
- Safe Sleep Advice
- Baby development, attachment and bonding
- How to ask questions and the importance of making decisions relating to your birth
- Induction – What is it? What can you do if your birth is induced?
- The biggest tool in the box – breathing exercises
- Pain management options
- Breastfeeding – How to get things off to the best start led by Kathryn Stagg IBCLC.
- How to know feeding is going well.
- Formula & making up a feed safely.
- What’s in a nappy
- Practical Nappy Changing
- Relaxation techniques
- Contraction patterns and long early stages of labour – what can you do to support yourself/ your partner?
- Caesarean Births
- Birth environment and its importance
- Birth preferences.
- Car Seat Safety
- New-born bathing & dressing
- Massage for labour
- Anxieties about becoming parents & relationship changes
- Post natal care/support
- The role of a dad
- How to be a supportive Birth Partner
- Baby First Aid Course run by Daisy First Aid
Sessions take place in Stanmore HA3 and Pinner HA5
Should you have any questions prior to booking please don’t hesitate to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07946 581 524
Please note if the desired course is full then the Admin team will be in touch and move you accordingly
Can’t see your due date? Be among the first to know new course dates by filling out our contact form