Antenatal Course in Worcestershire
Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope you are feeling well. If you are you looking for an alternative to NCT classes, an Antenatal Course that supports your bump and baby then you have come to the right place!
I am Angie, your local AAA teacher. My course in Worcestershire provides tailor made antenatal classes which focus 50% on your birth and 50% on the early days of parenthood. I keep our classes at a reasonable size to ensure I can get to know you and your individual pregnancies so that I can offer you the best support both antenatally and postnatally.
The All About Antenatal Course in Worcestershire is 7 sessions long.
- What happens in labour and how it progresses.
- What concerns do you have about labour and how our bodies support the process
- Birth Partner tips
- Hormones of labour
- Initial baby-care following the birth
- New-born appearance and what to expect in the first few weeks
- Crying solutions
- Safe Sleep Advice
- Baby development, attachment and bonding
- How to ask questions and the importance of making decisions relating to your birth
- Induction – What is it? What can you do if your birth is induced?
- The biggest tool in the box – breathing exercises
- Pain management options
- Breastfeeding – How to get things off to the best start and signs you might need support led by Sarah Saunders, Infant Feeding Coach
- How to know feeding is going well.
- Formula & making up a feed safely.
- What’s in a nappy?
- Relaxation techniques
- Contraction patterns and long early stages of labour – what can you do to support yourself/ your partner?
- Caesarean Births
- Birth environment and its importance
- Birth preferences
- Car Seat Safety
- Practical Nappy Changing
- New-born bathing & dressing
- Massage for labour
- Anxieties about becoming parents & relationship changes
Session Seven: Baby First Aid Class led by Mini First Aid Birmingham
Sessions take place in Bromsgrove (B60/B61). For full dates and times see below.
Should you have any questions prior to booking please don’t hesitate to drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07957 395 128
Please note if the desired course is full then the Admin team will be in touch and move you accordinglyCant see your due date? Be among the first to know new course dates by filling out our contact form