Our Grandparents Workshop are incredibly popular and help ensure that extended family members supporting new parents and offering childcare are up to date with current guidelines and advice.
Guidelines have changed a lot over the years and new parents can often find it hard to get grandparents onboard with following the most up to date baby-care advice. This can leave them feeling slightly anxious.
This workshop will cover;
- Safe Sleep Advice: The most up-to-date advice on how to reduce the risks of SIDS and to ensure your baby is sleeping safely.
- Infant Feeding: The most up-to-date advice on how to prepare and store formula safely as well as normal new-born feeding patterns.
- Introducing Solids: Up-to-date advice on introducing solids.
- Support: Ways to best support new parents and modern approaches to parenting.
- Baby First Aid: Choking and Baby CPR led by Daisy First Aid.
Grandparents workshops are currently available in Borehamwood, Herts and in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. To find dated for the next Grandparents Workshop near you please email email@example.com