Hypnobirthing is a popular method teaching you and your birth partner powerful techniques for a calm and relaxed birth. Clinical research shows that hypnosis in childbirth results in reduced pain, shorter labours and less surgical intervention.
Attending an in-person course is not going to be possible (or preferable) for every person so we are delighted to bring you our completely self-paced online hypnobirthing course.
Taught by our very own Dani Diosi, co-founder of AllAboutAntenatal and an expert in antenatal education and hypnobirthing. You will have access to everything the in-person courses provide but will be able to watch it at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home.
The course is accompanied by a downloadable workbook and if you want to purchase Dani’s book ‘Hypnobirthing – Breathing in Short Pants’, a great addition to the information covered.
Our Birth Preparation Online Hypnobirthing course covers the following:
- Natural ways to manage pain in childbirth
- Self-hypnosis hypnobirthing skills to overcome fear and increase your confidence and trust in your ability to give birth
- Effective breathing and deep relaxation techniques
- How fear or anxiety have a negative impact on your body during birth and how to reduce them
- Ways in which your birth partner can help you achieve a deeply relaxed state
- Practical techniques to help you stay calm and relaxed during birth, including massage, use of a birth ball and different birth positions
- How your body works during labour and what you can do to help it
- The importance of the birth partner’s role and practical tools and techniques they can utilise to keep you calm, relaxed and ease discomfort during birth
- How your emotions change during the physiological process of labour and the signs to look for to get a clearer idea of when to go to hospital / call the midwife
- Effective ways to work with the medical team supporting you
Please feel free to contact Dani if you have any questions during or after completing the course.