- Easy to use for babies and toddlers
- Use from as early as 3months+
- Encourages drinking from an open cup
- Unique slant allows infants to see the liquid and drink from a rim
- Recommended by public health authorities, breastfeeding coaches and nutritionists, midwives, dentists and speech therapists.
- Dishwasher (top shelf) and microwave safe
- BPA free, PVC-free and certified according to DIN EN 14350.
The Doidy cup features a unique design with an ingenious slant that helps your little bubba learn to drink from a cup.
The slanted shape allows them to see what they’re drinking without tilting their head forwards or down. It also helps them learn to put their cup down properly, so there should be fewer spills. The Doidy Cup can help prevent baby from suffering from bottle-related tooth decay and bad drinking habits, as well as swallowing difficulties and speech and nutrition disorders that are associated with extended sucking on bottles or feeding cups.
Starting with a small amount of liquid in the DOIDY Cup, your child will soon become adept at drinking from a rim therefore avoiding the problems bottles or sippy cups may cause.
The DOIDY Cup is designed and made in the U.K.